You set the direction for a full day of service with a dedicated expert, whether you’re:
- Looking for a system audit
- Working on enhancement requests
- Reviewing your business requirements and corresponding build
This service offering is a “choose your own adventure” model, where you can ask for help with whatever you’ve identified as your focus area.Learn More
Paradigm® releases two major release updates every year. We can help you enable the latest and greatest features and help your organization adopt the upgraded system.
- Feature review and recommendations on what to implement
- Feature-based implementation project plans
- We’ll implement the features for you
- We’ll teach you how to maintain the features
User Training and Adoption
- Train users how to use the features
- Coaching on change management/user adoption strategies
- Testing-project management
- Lower lifecycle testing strategy, execution, and defect reporting
- Live order regression testing
- Test case creation and incident tracking
- Weekend/overnight support during production upgrades
Catalog Optimization and Maintenance
Whether you want to improve your catalog based on user feedback, need to improve its form and function, or are just not sure what you can do but know you need to do something... we can help. We take on the responsibility of improving and maintaining your catalog so your team can focus on building new products into the catalog.
Make sure your catalog runs efficiently by monitoring and analyzing performance
Train your catalog team, so they have an easier time maintaining your catalog
Improve your catalog build through audits and functional improvements
Ensure more accurate catalog updates through rigorous manual and automated testing
Define the structure of your catalog, so it’s easier and more cost efficient to maintain
Customer-Specific Development Maintenance
Many Paradigm customers find that our standard software provides all the flexibility they need. They just flip a few switches and they’re ready to go. The beauty of Paradigm’s technology platform is that you can configure the system to meet your needs through the development of customer-specific enhancements, scripts, or features.
Unique Features Maintained
Customer-specific development expands the functionality of your software, but it can also create additional work for your team. As the standard software evolves, you’ll need to maintain those features that are unique to you.
Testing and Maintenance
Regardless of whether you have customer-specific development in the application or your catalog, we can help you to test and maintain that development. Let us take this on, freeing up your time to focus on other things and giving you peace of mind.
Upgrades Made Easier
We’re responsible for addressing issues uncovered in your production environment after an upgrade when we maintain your customer-specific development. And, because you’ll be coordinating upgrades more closely with us, we’ll be able to have staff on hand to jump in and help.