Software for Retailers
Paradigm's technology powers the world's premier home improvement retailers.
In fact, Paradigm has helped build best-in-class customer experiences for three of the four largest home improvement retailers in the U.S.
Retailers seeking to optimize a physical and digital sales experience can rely on Paradigm solutions to create a contemporary, cohesive, and effective user experience that gets results at every touchpoint.
Paradigm Omni is a cloud-hosted quoting and selling for retailers. Create a seamless experience for your customers, whether they’re online, in-store, or in-home.
- Simplify quoting and order management.
- Creates a consistent experience across retail locations.
- Standardizes catalogs from multiple suppliers to present a uniform user experience.
- Provides valuable insights into quotes, orders, and sales performance data.
Material Takeoff Technology
Creating more accurate cost estimates with detailed material requirements doesn’t have to be difficult.
Paradigm’s innovative takeoff solution delivers fast and more accurate building material takeoffs and estimates that save time, manage complexity, and reduce cost of sales.
- Create fast, error-free takeoffs.
- Build customer loyalty.
- Land more jobs.
- Takeoff pricing and options that fit your business and budget
Contractor Sales Software
Paradigm Vendo is a contractor sales application that improves your customer experience and streamlines the sales process. Whether you’re selling face-to-face or virtually, Paradigm Vendo manages the selling process – from appointment scheduling to contract signatures – and everything in between.
- Simplify selling and improve professionalism with accurate and dependable technology.
- Reduce quoting errors.
- Showcase products on any device – in person or virtually.
- Close more, and bigger, deals.
Related Blog Posts
Retail industry updates including webinars, blogs, and case studies.
Improve sales and revenue with CPQ software. Paradigm’s CPQ software provides solutions to help sellers...Read More
It’s said that almost 40 percent of all products ordered in the U.S. get returned....Read More