More than 100 representatives from window and door manufacturers throughout the U.S. and Canada descended...Read More
Home Visualization Technology
Homebuyers will try almost anything to visualize their dream home before it’s built. Ease the anxiety and give your customers a complete visual of their home, customized with personal preferences that boost their confidence to make that big purchase.
Paradigm Omni creates a buying and building experience that lets homebuyers choose, visualize, and manage what matters to them most. And it provides your business with insights that convert home shoppers into happy home buyers.
- Interior and exterior home design visualization.
- Homebuilding software with 3D floor plans.
- Photorealistic renderings and 360-degree views.
- Lead generation and home buyer insights.
Material Takeoff Technology
Estimating building costs and creating detailed material requirements doesn’t have to be difficult.
Paradigm Estimate is a takeoff solution that delivers complete, fast, and more accurate building material takeoffs that save time, manage complexity, and reduce cost. Paradigm Estimate thoroughly analyzes blueprints and generates an itemized material takeoff list -- including the type, size, quantity, and application of all construction materials required for an accurate bid.
- Simplify the material takeoff process by letting Paradigm do the work for you.
- Improve operational efficiency with timely turnarounds on material takeoffs.
- Fast and accurate takeoffs improve budget planning.
- Streamline the bidding process with your building materials suppliers.
Paradigm Drafting offers convenient, professional drafting services homebuilders can rely on to create new blueprints or modify blueprints they already own. Relieve the pressure of blueprint creation, so you can focus on building relationships and selling homes.
- Save time producing and modifying blueprints.
- Add blueprint capabilities and value to your business.
- Boost blueprint output.
- Take advantage of flexible subscription options, from pay-as-you go service, to bundled packages.
Related Blog Posts
Homebuilder industry updates including webinars, blogs, and case studies.