This webinar has passed. Visit our events to find future webinars.
Join window and door manufacturers from across North America to see an exclusive demonstration of the latest innovations in omni-channel configuration, quoting, and selling technology.
You’ll see how to streamline quoting and ordering to improve close rates and motivate dealers to do more business with you. And you’ll watch how online shopping and configuration technology can inspire consumers with your products and close the gap between dreaming and ordering. Reserve your seat for this exclusive opportunity today!
Simplify Quoting & Close More Sales
January 22, 2020 | 11:00 A.M. – 11:45 A.M. CST
This practical webinar will reveal how you can leverage a cloud-hosted, omni channel selling solution specifically developed for window and door manufacturers. If you’re interested in simplifying your quoting process, reducing order errors, and improving the buying experience for your customers, reserve your seat today.
- If you’re currently running a desktop solution, this informative webinar will show you how Paradigm Omni can configure your product catalogs into a single, cohesive selling solution on the web that gets results.
- Already using a web-based quoting and selling solution? Learn how Paradigm Omni can elevate your selling experience and increase customer loyalty.
- Discover how Paradigm Omni gives you and your dealers valuable insights into quote, order, and sales performance data, to help make better decisions that increase revenue.
- See how Paradigm Omni can seamlessly integrate into your tech stack and reduce overhead.
- Ask questions and get answers from one of the leading experts in configuration, quoting, and selling technology for the building products industry.
Who Should Attend
- Sales and Marketing Professionals who are interested in creating a best-in-class experience for dealers and consumers.
- IT Professionals who are interested in simplifying their company’s tech stack and reducing overhead.
- Company Leaders who need to harness quote, order, and sales performance data to make strategic decisions.
Jess is a Product Owner at Paradigm and a leading expert in configuration, quoting, and selling technology for the building products industry. He focuses on curating easy-to-use technology solutions for customers, such as Pella, Kolbe, Simpson Door, American Building Supply, Western Window Systems, and many others. From research to hands-on integration, Jess helps Paradigm customers implement innovative technologies to achieve their business goals.