Paradigm Delivery is a web-based, mobile-friendly proof-of-delivery PowerUp for the Paradigm Nexus ERP platform.
Information at your fingertips.
Paradigm Delivery provides drivers and shipping staff with mobile-friendly tools to streamline the delivery process and capture valuable insights into your shipping operations.
SMOOTH DELIVERY FOR ALL
Paradigm Delivery ensures a smooth and professional experience by keeping everybody—from shipping department staff to drivers to customers—thoroughly informed and confident the delivery is on track.
Gain much-needed visibility into the delivery operations of your business. Driver monitoring, notification of incomplete or rejected items,
and real-time push notifications are just a few of the tools this PowerUp brings.
Reduce confusion and elevate professionalism with paperless display of manifests, barcode scanning, and e-signature collection. Drivers can also view details of upcoming deliveries and confirm the route to their next stop.
Elevate customer confidence and reduce disputes with real-time delivery status information,
e-signatures, and photographic documentation.
FAST-PACED SHIPPING TOOLS
We know that the shipping department can be a hectic place that relies on quick decisions. Paradigm Delivery has the tools your shipping department needs to make better, faster decisions.
Proof is in the Delivery
- Seamlessly integrate order management with an affordable, easy-to-use delivery application
- Electronically capture delivery status updates and proof of delivery information
- Streamline data entry with barcode scanning
- Capture photo verification of delivered items
Eliminate manual entering and reduce errors
- Instantly produce electronic invoices upon successful delivery
- Capture e-signatures in the field, to confirm delivery and approval
- Run a paperless shop floor
- Generate production reports, cut lists, labels, and other shop floor documents
- Maximize the use of raw materials with linear optimization
- Track work order and sub-assembly status and movement with barcoding
- Plan shipments in advance based on delivery calendar
- Manage trailer capacity during the planning process
- Gather lead contact information
- Generate shipping documents for internal and customer use
Powerful featuresconnect drivers and shipping office
- Enable drivers to display and share shipping documents and e-signatures
- Link to your default third-party navigation app on your mobile device
- Monitor driver status
- Receive real-time driver notifications, such as incomplete or rejected shipments