Paradigm Nexus builds on Paradigm Omni, our quoting and selling solution, to provide a seamlessly integrated solution for managing your scheduling, purchasing, manufacturing, shipping, and invoicing.
Watch How Paradigm Makes it Happen
Paradigm is helping Western Window Systems achieve its vision.“That’s all you can ask for…and they made it happen.”— Scott Gates, Western President & CEOSchedule a Demo
Your Key to Operational Excellence
One Solution with Benefits for Your Whole Team
Improve plant operations by eliminating double entry, speeding up the manufacturing process, and reducing inventory levels. Paradigm Nexus ensures you’ll produce exactly what was ordered and deliver it on time.
Simplify your tech stack and eliminate the headaches associated with customizing a generic ERP solution. Industry-specific functionality comes standard with Paradigm Nexus, making setup and maintenance easier.
Increase profits by seamlessly integrating sales, purchasing, inventory, production, and delivery to optimize your business processes. Gain valuable insights and make better-informed decisions using Paradigm Nexus reporting.
Critical features you need, with an industry focus you’ll love
The ERP landscape is full of one-size-fits-all solutions. After nearly 20 years of working with almost 200 customers, we understand that the building products industry requires more than that. That’s why we developed Paradigm Nexus specifically for the configurable building products industry, completely tailored to your products and processes.
- Monitor the order backlog and schedule batches based on JIT methodology.
- Monitor production capacity and make real-time adjustments.
- Produce work order BOM sub-assemblies on different dates.
- Accommodate backorders, remakes, and other exceptions.
Purchasing & Inventory
- Track perpetual inventory based on work orders configured and ordered from Paradigm Omni.
- Set automatic reorder points with preferred vendors for stock inventory items.
- Flag non-stock components in work order BOMs for purchasing.
- Transaction-level inventory journal.
- Create and receive purchase orders for stock and non-stock inventory items.
- Perform cycle and physical inventory counts.
- Track and transfer inventory across multiple locations.
- Multi-currency support for international vendors.
- Automate stock and non-stock purchasing based on buying preferences and KanBan factors.
- Run a paperless shop floor.
- Generate production reports, cut lists, labels, and other shop floor documents.
- Maximize the use of raw materials with linear optimization.
- Track work order and sub-assembly status and movement with barcoding.
- Plan shipments in advance based on delivery calendar.
- Manage trailer capacity during the planning process.
- Gather lead contact information.
- Generate shipping documents for internal and customer use.
- Generate invoices based on pricing from Paradigm Omni.
- Apply credit memos.
- Manage different taxes and currencies.
- Automatically apply discounts.
Increase the Value of Paradigm Nexus with Powerups
PowerUps are optional modules and enhancements that can be added on at any time.
Modernize your fleet with the Paradigm Delivery PowerUp. This mobile-friendly proof of delivery software lets drivers scan delivered units, trigger real-time billing, take photos, and capture electronic signatures, all from the field.Learn More